Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hair cuts and WCS.

I feel like it's been forever since my last post. I don't think it's been fo eva, but still. It's almost suffocating during the day when I'm like, "Holy crap, I need to put this on my blog or my head will explode and there will be pudding EVERYWHERE." I secretly believe I'm filled with yogurt. Even though I hate the stuff. On that note, let me tell you about my amazing week.

I cut my hair into a mohawk. I got it cut by my good friend Book, and I didn't really like it the first time around so I was like, shave off the sides and make this legit. So she did. It is kind of dykey, but I love it. I love waking up in the morning, rubbing my hand through my hair and it's done. I can soooo dig it. The last time my hair was this short, I was 6. It's mos def going to take some getting used to, but it's growing on me.

I had a sleep over with my good buddies the other night. It's nights like that that make me happy I'm alive.

I love love love WCS. WCS is west coast swing. It's just a dance that has a whole lot of style and fun moves, and I can see myself going every Saturday for de rest of my life. I really need to take Mitch with me so he can learn how to dance. I'm always the youngest one there which isn't really a problem because I really like dancing with experienced people, but when I see older couples dancing together, it really makes me hope I can do that with my significant other in the future.

I think that's all she wrote. I'm going to enjoy some Doritos before I go to bed. Or maybe some real food. I'm starving.

Good night world.


P.s I'm going shooting with Mitch and a bunch of his Army buddies tomorrow. I'm really really excited. Then spaghetti night comes next. It's going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment