Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Best. Day. EVAR.

Where do I even begin? I know.

Mitch. Mitch Mitch Mitch Mitch Mitch.
He has 300% absolutely stolen my heart. He just recently started a new job so I don't get to see him as much as I used to. Today was his first day off, and yes I get to see him most days, but today I got to spend the WHOLE day with him. Was it amazing? Yes. We started off with getting coffee at my favorite coffee shop, then blew bubbles in the park, then had a super epic movie marathon at Renee's house. I love spending time with him. I can't remember the last time I was this happy. It's honestly been so so so long. I like him. I like him a lot. It's just amazing to me that every second I spend with him, I like him more and more. :)

It's strange though. People don't usually like me. I'm a very... unique person I guess I should say. I have a lot of different views on things. Zombie plans, dancing, shooting, you name it and I'll tell you my opinion about it. I tend to scare people away. Mitch however, loves my personality. We have so much in common it's frightening, but at the same time, we have enough differences that we don't suffocate each other or run out of things to talk about. That boy amazes me. I like him.

Second best part of my day, insomnia usually gets the best of me but I guess that's my own fault. I keep myself up too much. I'm sleeping at Renee's tonight, and that usually consists of her going to Kyles and me sleeping in her bed alone. I'm totally okay with that. I get to spend my time with Renee, and Kyle gets her for bed time. Lol. I'm sure they're not doing anything naughty, they just like falling asleep together. ANYways, I'm on facebook wasting my life away when I decided to maybe watch a show on hulu, and that's when it hit me.

LXD.

Let me tell you about LXD. LXD is the Legion of Extraordinary Dancers. They're I guess what some people would call a "dance crew." I'd like to call them something along the lines of creatures sent straight from the heavens to inspire and give hope to all dancers everywhere. Watching them dance gives me a little kick in the throat to remind me why I'm going to be dancing for the rest of my life. It's beautiful. I want to make people feel what LXD does for me. It's almost an intoxicating experience watching them. So now they have a show on hulu, with only two episodes I am already a devoted fan. I am so excited to see how the rest of the series goes.

On another note that has nothing to do with my perfect day...
College is going to be a challenge, but I'm so excited I could scream. Dance classes EVERY day? Yes please. I can't wait to come home sore as hell with an absolute need to jump into an ice bath because I know that with the training and education I'm going to get, I can do anything. With that in mind, nothing, and no one can stop me.

Good night world. I hope your dreams are as sweet as you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment