Thursday, February 17, 2011

Holy snip snap life is good.

SO.

Big Events:
1. I turn 18 in 8 days!!
2. I got a job at Trafalga(!!!).
3. My best friend in the world tagged me in her blog so I'm replying.

Danielle Zeeee. She's my best friend. Has been since fifth grade. Secretly we've known each other since fourth grade but we hated each other due to cliques. She is my anchor. That may not make sense, but when ever my life has gotten crazy and I don't know what I'm doing I can just call or text Danielle and she's like,
"You know what? Stop worrying you crazy girl."

And for some reason, everything just slows down. That's when I'm like,
"You know what? You're healthy for me. Let's hang out."

To be completely honest, we usually never end up hanging out but it's really the thought that counts. She's picked me up from a lot of dark places; no matter what I've done, did or was doing at that exact moment, she never judged me. Yes, she may not approve of me sometimes, but she's been the best friend I've ever had. She'll be at my wedding. I'll be at her reception. Deal.

She mentioned me in her last blog which you can read at http://talktilyoudrop.blogspot.com/?spref=fb. It reminded me how much I freaking love that girl. She's never been anything but golden to me and she really does deserve the best anyone can get. I'm lucky to have her as a friend and she's the greatest girl EVAR.


No comments:

Post a Comment